12/5/11

Love at first sight!

Have you seen my niece Lydia?

Isn't she darling?

When she was born, I got to spend her first night in the hospital with her. It was important to me to be able to bond with her since I lived far away and wouldn't get to see her often.
I cherish those moments when I just held her and watched her sleep. Such a precious new spirit. 

I've been in love ever since. 


One of my favorite parts of being in Arizona is the opportunity to be around my nieces and watch them grow and get these quirky personalities. 


Even the puppies love the baby, they cant get enough!


And since I don't have much else going on in life... you're gonna hear a lot about them. I'm officially obsessed. 

1 comment:

  1. what lucky little lady to have you for an aunt!

    Ps. if I have a girl I want to name her Lydia...I have loved that name for about 3 years now!

    ReplyDelete


Labels