This is me taking a picture of myself after I won this cute headband and tank off a blog give away.
I'm pretty sure its the most recent picture of me by myself... pathetic I know.
15 Interesting Facts about myself:
(these may not be interesting, but you can stop reading if you fall asleep)
1. I use to collect earrings. I had literally hundreds of earring and I kept them in egg cartons. I had SO many ridiculous novelty earrings, trolls, fish, Christmas trees, etc. The problem was that I WORE them! Oh love, I have some interesting pictures of myself with my amazing style... I think I gave them to my mom's step daughter... I hope she doesn't wear them! Now I have probably 30 pairs, none of which are an animal...
2. I never understood why people loved animals so much. I thought that people with pictures of their pets were crazy. That is until I became one of them! I love my dog like he is my child! I have a picture of him on my desk at work, and yes, he licks me on the mouth... doesn't seem so weird anymore...
3. I am obsessed with shopping... but I never actually go shopping. I spend hours shopping online and filling up my virtual shopping carts. Its like window shopping.... and I tell myself that when I win the lottery, I am going to buy all of those carts full of amazing things!
4. I am a clean freak, but I hate cleaning! I love for things to be clean and orderly and for everything to have its place. I hate cleaning and always put it off until the last minute. My house looks clean, but actually its pretty much not, the cupboards are not organized and I need to dust always... at least everything is put away though.
5. I love love love ketchup and eat a lot of it, but I don't put it on everything. Everyone always asks me if I eat it with spaghetti or pizza... NO! I eat it with normal ketchup things like fries and chicken, but I'm not weird... OK, I put it on tacos and fajitas too... but I don't like to eat it plain
6. My strange addiction is plucking my hair with tweezers. I love to do it! I pluck my leg hair and arm hair and sometimes I pluck my dogs hair... he doesn't like it so much. I'm amazed that I don't have to draw my eye brows on by now.
7. I don't like to read. I DO actually read a lot but only for something to do. I don't like to leisurely read just for the fun of it. I read for the stories... kinda like watching a movie. I will breeze through any book in one day just to get the story.
8. I have road rage ALL THE TIME! You probably have heard some of my stories if you read my blog, but I hate ALL DRIVERS! I get so annoyed with everything, and it's super annoying that there is nothing you can do about it... some times honking the horn is just NOT fulfilling.
9. I love the NBA but I don't like watching the games. I like to watch them when it's like an important game but I wont just watch the games every day to watch. I read the highlights and follow the scores and rankings.
10. I NEVER tan... oh I HATE my skin. I can lay out every day of my life, and go to the tanning bed and my darkest day will never be even close to my husbands whitest day. I get red, and dark red... never tan. I pray that my kids get the Mexican skin instead of my Irish skin.
11. I didn't go to Prom. I went with some friends to party so I could hang out with the guy I liked at the time. Way better and more fun then the Prom. I don't regret it... Prom has too much stigma anyway.
12. I love to dance. I dance in the car, in the shower, while I'm cooking... every where all the time. My husband gets so embarrassed and has banned me from dancing in the car while I'm with him... Its a GREAT way to relieve stress and just have fun.
13. I make lists. For everything all the time. I make detailed lists for everything and I love it. I love crossing things off. I even make lists for things in the future like, for example... when I go to my family reunion in June I'm going to need, oh and I cant forget this or that... I'm crazy, but at least I am prepared.
14. I'm right handed, but I do a lot of things with my left hand. Things like: scrubbing dishes, wiping..things, brushing my hair... stuff like that. I cannot write with my left hand to save my life.
15. I killed my third grade teacher. It was my birthday and I was in charge of the morning warm ups. I made the kids do arm circles 'til they couldn't hold their arms up any more... then my teacher just dropped to the ground... turns out she had a stroke and died in the hospital a couple days later... I still blame those blasted arm circles.
Now, don't you feel like you know me better?