4/28/10

Gushing for a moment...

I know that mother's day isn't for a couple weeks... but I thought I would get a head start...

I was so happy that my mom and her husband Scott took a little road trip to come visit me and Richard yesterday. They were just here for two nights and one day, but I loved every minute of it...
After they left this morning, I have just been thinking of how much my mom means to me...
I am SO grateful that my mom belongs to me... I think that Heavenly Father just hand picked her for me because we just fit together perfectly... I am getting teary eyed just thinking about how much I love her and how grateful I am to have her as my best friend...

I have not lived in a place that my mom didn't decorate. I love her style and taste and creativity. I will just describe something to her over the phone and the next week I will get a package with the perfect thing right inside. And its great because its not like i have to like things because my mom sent them to... she actually knows the EXACT perfect thing.. super powers!


My mom is HILARIOUS!! She has the most wonderful sense of humor and we just die laughing any time she is around. She has such a great personality, I dont know ANYONE who has met her that doesnt love her. She makes everyone feel comfortable and loved... Its a quality I wish I had...


My mom is 100% there for me! Loving and supportive and not judgmental. She will sacrifice anything and everything for her kids, and she will do anything to make us happy, but not in a spoiling kind of way... its like she is just in-tuned to our needs and knows what is the best for us...incredible



She is the perfect example... of everything that I want to be. Our family has been through some really rough times... my mom has been our leader through it all, never wavering... and coming through any challenge with amazing attitude. I love that she is loved and respected by all of her kids, she has a great relationship with each of us individually. She is our spiritual leader, our rock, and the main reason that I have survived.

I love you mom! Happy mother's day...

And PS... live by me! I need you!




1 comment:

  1. I love my kimmie..I can't even think about leaving you again without bawling.........what a great blog........you rocked my day..I loved being with you................MOM

    ReplyDelete


Labels