12/3/09

Let the Juices Flow!

Let me just say that since living with my mom, my creativeness has been enhanced. Not only does she invite me to all her Relief Society activites, but also her head is just FULL of crafts waiting to be made. So, a couple of weeks ago we went to a mid week activity and made these AWESOME clocks. My mom made a bunch for gifts... I made one for myself.


I am SO proud of myself. That was just a piece of wood that I sanded and painted and antiqued and put the clock mechanism in, attached ALL those decals! In my opinion it looks professionally done. Melissa and I had been looking everywhere for sales on nice wall clocks, and now we have these great personalized ones... Im impressed!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out awesome! I thought you were going to say that your mom had it made or something!

    As your mom what I should get the primary presidency I am part of...I am at a loss for ideas and I don't want to spend a lot of money...go on ask her...I am serious :P

    ReplyDelete


Labels