11/25/09

Trady

My dad is all about traditions... he calls them "tradys" So for Thanksgiving, he decided that every year we would find a new burger place. It's funny cause we never seem to be together on Thanksgiving so its not like we are missing out on the Thanksgiving food (thanks to mom!)

Any way, last year we went to this 'International Burger' place on the side of the freeway. They had burgers from every type of animal you can imagine... Kailey and Dad were the only brave ones. They got a kangaroo burger... it was NOT good! I thought about getting the lion burger, but I chickened out and got a Jamacian Chicken burger, yum!


So this year we went to a restaurant called BJ's. Its one of my favorites! If you havent been there I highly reccommend it. We mostly went there because Melissa wanted the Pazookie dessert (delicious by the way)

Dad and Kailey again were the only one's who got a burger, but it looked delicious! My idea of a successful trady is when you walk away full... Mission accomplished! Good Times...

PS we missed the Lotts, Richard, and Scottee this time, better luck next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels