2/27/12

This Leap Week!

Plans for the week:

Getting a hair cut on Tuesday! I haven't had my hair professionally done since 2009... yah its about time!

Temple day with Nanna on Wednesday (we decided that we didnt like my mom going by Mema so were changing it to Nanna... way cuter!)

Second interview at Everest College on Thursday... At the first interview I was not that impressed, but I'm not going to count it out just yet...

Theme song for the week:




Recipe of the week:
Avacado Chicken Salad... yes please!

Avocado Chicken Salad! YES PLEASE!

In a medium sized bowl, mix together:
2 cups cooked chicken shredded
4 large avacados- cut into small pieces
half can of corn
half can of black beans
half a tomato diced up
handful of green onions chopped
sprinkle of cilantro
4 tbsp Ranch dressing
4 tbsp Mayo (I hate it so I used all Ranch)
sprinkle of lime juice, salt, and pepper
Serve with tortilla chips for dipping, or on a pita or bread for a sandwich
Makes about 8 half pitas- if you're going to have left overs, store in fridge with avocado pit


What are you doing this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels