2/13/12

Craft Day!

I was so happy that I got to finally get a Girls Crafty Day together.
My friend Stevie {from San Diego} lives just close to me and was able to come hang out with my mom and sisters and I. 
We decided to make a menu board that we found on Pinterest.


Cute right?



It was so fun hanging out and working on our crafts... It feel like it's been FOREVER since I have done a craft... with other people...
Here is my finished product. I'm hoping that Ill actually have a kitchen soon to display it in...

Christies:
Moms:

Stevie's:

And Melissa isn't done yet... the poor working girl... but she will use mine for now since I do all the cooking anyway! We love it and are planning to do it once a month! If you have any great craft ideas let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels