11/22/11

Little Slice of Heaven

When I moved in with Chris and Melis, I decided that my contribution to the household would be making dinner every night. Those two little worker bees work all day, the least I can do is have a delicious meal on the table {and by table I mean coffee table} when they get home.

I've been trying out new recipes. Last week I made French dip sandwiches {Id say they were a hit!} for the first time and a couple other recipes I found on Pinterest... check em out.

So Melissa was asking for Chicken Parmesan which I've never attempted to make before... therefore I put it off for a couple of weeks, hoping it wouldn't come up again... j/k but seriously... finally I found a recipe that looked pretty easy, so I decided to give it a shot.


Looks great, tastes great!
 You should try it, its SUPER EASY and quick. The ingredients aren't anything weird and you probably already have the stuff for it in your kitchen.

Here ya go... the website even has a video tutorial!
Try it and tell my how it goes!

1 comment:


Labels