10/10/11

Movin On

Those of you that read my blog often already know that something always happens in my life, right around every year...
its that time... time to relocate...
I'm MOVING TO ARIZONA!

Since I graduated college in 2006 I have moved-

Rexburg- Sparks Nevada
Sparks- El Cajon California
El Cajon- La Mesa California
La Mesa- City of San Diego
San Diego- Sumner Washington
Sumner- Bonney Lake Washington
Bonney Lake- Kent Washington
Kent- back to Bonney Lake
Bonney Lake- Saint George Utah
Saint George- hotel in San Diego (for 3 weeks)
Hotel- 1st Apt. in San Diego
1st apt.- Current La Mesa apartment
La Mesa- Gilbert Arizona


This will be my 13th move in 5 years.
Not to mention 7 moves while I was in Rexburg
and at least 9 moves in my life before that.


NO, I DO NOT LIKE MOVING! I hate it, its stressful...
Every moved that I have made is for a reason, as is this current move from California to Arizona.

Who knows... maybe this move will stick?
Baby nieces... mom... sisters... I'M COMING!

(P.S.- if you live in Arizona, close to Gilbert, let me know and we can be friends again! I didnt even realize how many people I know in the area... Im excited!)

My family (ahem... my dad) does tend to move a lot,
it's semi normal in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels