8/14/11

B-T- DUB

Did I mention that I have three FAVORITE people in the world?
{maybe more like 7, but for the sake of the story...}
They just happen to be in this pic here 



My Mudder and two ador-ah-blay nieces Ludy and Lydie

I may have just happened to drive to Arizona again...
Who can resist those precious faces just waiting to be squozen silly?

Whelp... Kailey and Brecken needed a ride to Arizona and I was happy to ablige... AND it just happened to be the very same weekend that my newest love was being blessed... Lydia Lott {Diddy baby}


How precious?! Just three weeks old...


Myself and de bebe at the blessing

left to right- {stepie} Esther, Moi!, Mombo, Diddy Baby, 
{older sistie} Cbo, Ludy tude, {younger sisties{ Kake and MelT

I am so thankful that I have been able to be there with the rest of my ZONIE family members for these special occasions... Did I mention that my mom moved to ARIZONA too? I feel so left out... POO!

1 comment:


Labels