3/24/10

Time goes by...

As of late... Scottee and his friends moved down this week! I am so excited
because I love having people to take care of and make dinner for... they are
staying with me while they look for an apartment... love that little boy!

Here are the updates on some more projects I have been working on... I am just waiting on the 
coffee table that I ordered so that I can take pics of my complete apartment finally.



This is my hallway, most of the frames I have been sanding and painting so that
they all match, but not too matchy matchy... I still need to print out some more
pics so that it evens out, and lets be honest its mostly my family cause
Richard is SLOW at getting his pics ready...

This is a frame that I made to match my bed room... I bought the wodden words at Michaels for $1
they were neon colors, so I painted them to match my colors... the background was just
grey paper and I stamped it so that it was more interesting... I love how it turned out and I like that
its not just flat, the words pop out!



Here is the finished product of my flower pots, love those easter bunnies from my 
mommy, she is the biggest supporter of my need to decorate!

I AM super super excited for next week when all the Conner kids will be down for Easter and
fun times! We have some fun crafts planned and a Sassy Pose  booth, so look forward to 
more pics next week!

1 comment:

  1. I love your wall and your framed words...you are so clever.....glad you got the boy pic too.....love Mom

    ReplyDelete


Labels