6/26/11

Oscar NMW

I have been super over the top Oscar the Grouch lately, no one knows why... do you?

Heneyway, I was laying in my bed sulking last night and thinking about how annoyed I am at the world and I decided to put on my lime green tee shirt and paint my nails green


just cause I'm such a green grouch

Then I decided that I don't love that new sea foam green color that I bought at Target for $1 cause it looks like my fingernails are moldy...
So i took it off, put on a purple tee shirt and painted my nails  the lilac $1 polish from Target...


Much more happy and not so Grouchy... unfortunately I could not find any paint for happying up my mood, so I am still a Grouch, just with purple nails.

(p.s. why I felt the need to change my shirt to match my nails, I have no idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels