12/21/10

I LOVE LISTS!

We're moving in just 2 weeks and I am in LIST MAKING MODE!
I love making lists, but more importantly I love CROSSING THINGS OFF MY LIST!
I hate the stressful list about things that I need to get done, so I decided to make an exciting list...


I lived in San Diego for 2 1/2 years before I got married and moved away to rainy old Washington State.
Every time I tell people that I moved FROM San Diego, they would say, "Oh I'm Sorry," or "Quite a change huh? Yah, I know... I LOVE SAN DIEGO and always hoped we'd end up back there.
So here are some things I am MOST looking forward to...
Things I LOVE MOST ABOUT SAN DIEGO!

#1 Obviously the BEACH!

Even during the winter, we love just walking down the beach...
 Just knowing its there anytime I want, shivers down my spine!

#2- Ikea! 


I LOVE that store, there isn't one in St. George, or anywhere close to.
You dont even realize how wonderful and cheap everything is until you dont have one.

#3- You already know... Jamba Juice


Beyond Obsessed with Jamba. Sometimes you just need one and San Diego has tons of prime locations for that deliciousness!

#4- AND MOST IMPORTANT- the SUNSHINE!


Everyone knows that I am a whitey white girl, but my skin is craving some sun!
Living in Washington made my complexion all gross and milky... living in St George fried my skin clean off at times... San Diego is the perfect mix of sunshine. It gets hot, but not hot enough to fry.. and the beach, oh the beach... give me some SUN!
(I know that it is rainy everywhere right now, so when I get to San Diego it wont be sunny, but at least there is something to look forward to in a month!)

Come visit me!

1 comment:

  1. This is THE SADDEST news EVER for us...but the idea of visiting is very exciting. We're on our way!

    ReplyDelete


Labels