10/5/09

Good Bye to Everything that I knew...

I guess change is just a constant part of life... for me its AWFUL! I am such a planner, like down to the T, so when I plan something I hate when it changes and I have to start planning again from scratch. It seems like that has been happening WAY too often lately.

I quit my job at the Optometry office. Im going to be working for my dad and saving up money for beauty school. I am so grateful for the chance to make money in a stress-less environment!

I left my little apartment and moved into my mom's house, which is a really big change. I dont mind being with my family, its just hard when youve been living on your own for so long and now all the sudden there are people all over the place (and peoples messes) and its a family rather than just me and Richard.
And, Richard and I are going to be apart for a while... I dont know how long (thats really the change of plans thing I was talking about). I just barely was making the transition into married life and here is another transition.

Its really strange how life throws curveballs at every turn. You think and plan for stages, ok graduate college, get a job, get married, start a family, but its not really turning out the way I planned... ugh, life is so annoying.

Back to square one... AGAIN!

3 comments:

  1. my heart hurts for you. keep your head up things will work out like they are supposed to. which might not be what you want to hear...so to that I also write blahhhhh life stinks sometimes. I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally know how you feel! i had a similar break down last night. i feel like i will be so old by the time i start having kids and won't be able to have as many as i want because of it and nothing is how we planned. yada, yada, yada. where is richard going? give me the scoop, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my little kimmie jean! life sucks but then you die :) evntually it all works out right? that's what everyone says but it makes you wonder when they say endure to the end....not live happily ever after....see they should be more specific when we hit the dating years.

    ReplyDelete


Labels