9/16/12

Playing Catch Up

So, recently I do not like to blog...bleh... But you know who does like to blog is my sistie Melzers320 also knows as hotflame04 or Meico... if you want full details on what I am about to tell you, go to her blog cause she is much more fun to read than I am... CLICK HERE... I'll give you the short version then you can go to her blog and read the full stories.

What has been going on this last month? quite a bit acutally. Which is quite a nice treat to my usually boring life.
WE MOVED!! So exciting. I am still sharing a house with Chris and Melis, but now its a huge brand new house that is perfect for all of us and the boys.


Its only a couple of miles from where we were in Gilbert, Arizona. Its great cause I have my own space and don't have to live lonely. More pics of that to come soon since we have been decorating like crazy over here. We are now in the same ward as my older sister Christie which is SO fun!

We moved into the new house on Saturday then the next Friday, Melissa and I made a quick trip up to Saint George Utah to help Kailey get settled in her very first college apartment. It is a little tearful to see her all grown up and responsible and what not. We decorated her room and it turned out amazeballs if I do say so my self!



Then just 4 days later Dad and his wife Lisa came into town to take us to the Rascal Flatts concert!! I love them forever and it was SO much fun. I use to go to concerts all the time (hello NSYNC days!) and now have rediscovered my love for live music.

After 3 weeks of working full time and squeezing some fun into every spare minute, I am pretty exhaused but trying not to slow down too much. I decided that life is a lot more fulfilling when I'm busy.
I cant wait to show you all the fun projects that I am working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels