8/17/09

I'll about do it!

Well its no secret that I have been bored with my life the last couple of months... and lets be honest and say that my college degree is pretty much pointless (and still costing me money every month for the rest of my life!)

Anyway, I decided to bite the bullet... my mom has been begging me since I was in high school to go to beauty school, but I figured I could never make very much money from it. But since I dont make very much money anyway, WHY NOT!

So I applied today for beauty school!! Im super excited. I am not planning on actually making a career out of it, but my mom and I want to build a salon in her basement and have clients come get their hair done and my mom can do their facials!
Luckily my dad is needing some help with his business ventures so I can work for him while Im going to school, its like 1200 hours... yikes! Then when I have kids it will be easy for me to work from my moms house. Its a brillant idea!
What do you think about that?

5 comments:

  1. I think its brilliant! I CAN'T WAIT for you to practice on me. It is the perfect job for you. You're a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first word I thought of was brilliant...but I see someone has already used that word so I am going with genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are going to beauty school. You are a kimmie of all trades! I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! I think that is the perfect idea for you right now. And it will come in handy for years to come!! Fine do it! And can I get a discount? just planning for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimmie!!!

    Your blog is super cute!!!! I love all your pictures so look so pretty in your wedding pics!!! I wish I could go to cosmetology school!!! sounds like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete


Labels