2/12/12

Pain and Torture

What's a girl to do on a Saturday night?
Why not slap some crap on your face and give yourself a mani/pedi...
Which is exactly what I did.
I found this thing on Pinterest about homemade pore strips.
We decided to give it a try
If you want to give it a try... click here

It all started out fun... mixing the stuff and spreading it on our face. Its a mix of milk and unflavored gelatin, so the smell is not lovely, but bearable.


On the tutorial, the lady said to leave it on until you feel like its gonna crack off (aka it gets really hard)

You know that episode of Friends when Monica orders the organic leg wax? It was kinda like that. I start peeling only to find out that I am ripping my face off in the process... Ouchy!
Pain and Torture, and ripping all the hair off my face, including a chunk of my eyebrow.


In the end my face did feel super soft (and looked super red)... not an epic fail.

If you're brave enough to try it... don't get any on your eyebrows... and maybe just scrub it off with a warm wash cloth... lesson learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels