12/15/10

WE'RE MOVING BACK TO SD!


Well, to be honest this last month has been a DOOZY!
 Richard and I both got laid off within 2 weeks of each other. (yes that is the 2nd time for me this year... I'm looking into getting a refund for my college degree)
 Luckily I was also working at Target so we had something to keep our heads above water. 
Unfortunately, Saint George doesn't have a very friendly job market. It would be nice if at least one of us were working full time... alas, there were other plans for us. 
So, I emailed my former boss from San Diego to ask her if she knew of anything. 
Perfect timing, she was looking for someone to run a new program there at the middle school I worked at before. Bad news: she needs someone to start the beginning of January!
YES THAT IS 3 WEEKS AWAY!!!
Never mind that Richard's brother is coming this week, and Christmas is next week, and I'm working 40 hours a week at Target, and we have a lease on our apartment that we will have to sell... oh and we have no money to move (that crap is expensive!)
So, I told Heavenly Father that if this is the right thing for us then just let everything fall into place.
Here we are, December 15th and...
WE'RE GOING BACK TO SAN DIEGO!!
I'm super excited... we LOVED living there and are grateful that we will be able to go back.
We will miss our family in Utah but are happy for another adventure.
My mom and her husband were able to get us a room for 2 weeks while we search for a place to live and a job for Richard. So all you San Diegans- if you know of anything please let us know!

P.S. I am super excited to decorate a new place... I get the urge about once a year and luckily we have moved about that often the last 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels